NEW FAST4 TENNIS COMPETITON (As seen on TV)
New FAST4 Tennis was live on TV before Australian Open this past January - Hewitt, Nadal, Kyrgios & Monfils were among the professionals playing this new quick and fast comp which they endorse is now here at Tennis First!
Parents and Players have been requesting a fast and exciting weekly event to allow players to incorporate what they've learned in their weekly lessons to use to use it in match play challenges.
- Boys & Girls - Team Based (2 or 4 players in team)
- Singles & Doubles (NEW Fast4 Tennis Format)
- Under 1.5 hours - Weekly results will be posted on the competition results page
- 7 weeks inc Finals
- Prizes and trophies to be won
Adult Social Match Play
Suitable for social & comp level players.
Join us for a fun night of social tennis, a great way to meet people while getting fit and having fun. Play a few games of doubles/singles in a friendly atmosphere. One of our coach members will be on hand to provide valuable tips to improve your game. After you've enjoyed a few games, sit back and enjoy cold refreshments. Meet a group of fellow tennis enthusiasts as its open for players seeking match play. TFA staff team will organise all matches and pair people up of the same standard on court.
- 1.5 Hour - 8 weeks
- Includes coaching feedback on players request
- Men's, women's, mixed doubles and singles
- Quick fast four format + weekly player points recorded (Leader board)
Single Private Session
Suitable for all standard level
This option of program is available for adults seeking a single session and cannot commitment into our full term private program. This 1 hour session will cater all standards of levels and it’s the perfect way to improve on what "you" are seeking such as basics stroke production for pure beginners, technique, advanced footwork patterns, types of serves and more in this single session you can book as many times as needed.
- Single sessions - for players seeking a non commitment term
- Lessons 1 hour or 30 minutes
- Beginners to Elite levels