Get a Free Tennis Racquet
Exclusive to Tennis First!
For NEW full term sign ups.
Suitable for all standards of players.
It's never too late to learn how to play tennis! If you are looking for a fun, low cost and social way to learn the game this is the program for you. Run by our highly experienced coaches you will find our coaching groups very helpful in constructing your game. For those who are interested in improving their game to develop enough confidence to participate in our adult competitions, this is also a terrific pathway for you.
- 1 hour lesson
- All standards - beginners to advanced
- Emphasis on stroke production, consistency, match play and fitness
Beginners to Advanced.
Its suitable for all standards of adult players: The perfect introduction to the game for beginners even if you never picked up a racquet before and wanting to learn the basics, While Intermediate/advanced players can improve and develop advanced strokes, slice, topspin, physical and psychological skills for tournaments and competitions of all levels.
- Lessons 30 mins / 1 hour
- Private lessons are the optimal method of improving your game!
- FREE Ball Machine Sessions (inc court hire).
Semi - Private Lessons
Fast track development.
A low coach/student ratio enables the coach to concentrate and develop technique, rally ability and match play. Ideal for pupils wanting to train together (tennis buddies/elite players/friends/family). This program can even cater for different levels & ages. Also competition/tournament level players seeking to focus on strategies & tactics for match play preparation. Ball machine & video analysis can be used on request to maximise your results!
- Lessons 1 hour or 30 minutes
- FREE Ball Machine Sessions (inc court hire)
- 2 players $200pp (30 minute lessons)
- 2 players $350pp (1 hour lessons)
- 3-4 players $300pp (1 hour lessons)
If you cannot find another player to partner / join in this program, please contact us and we will try to find someone for you in the same age / level.
Uni Learn & Play Program
Designed for Western Sydney University students wanting too learn & play tennis at our Bankstown and NEW Liverpool Campus. Must present ID card to obtain this special discount.
- Learn & Play Tennis Programs designed for WSU students
- All standards / Mixed classes
- 1 hour lesson - 10 weeks
- Racquets supplied
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT APPLIED